The WaterRower A1 Series Rowing Machine is hand crafted in solid Ash and features an Aluminium monorail design. It is fitted with the basic A1 Monitor.
Each machine is unstained but hand finished with Danish Oil. This is Waterrower’s newest model and a completely different design to their usual twin rail models. By their own admission, the new aluminium monorail is slightly less smooth of a ride than the twin rail versions but knowing Waterrower that still means its better than what any other manufacturers are producing (apart from Concept 2). Your feet are slightly wider apart which would make the rower feel different to a standard waterrower. For a great workout at home, you probably won’t find a better quality monorail rower. Waterrowers are always great to use as they feel superb and have the disctinctive sound of water that helps you feel more like you’re on a river than in a gym or exercise room.
– The WaterRower A1 is hand crafted in solid Ash and features an Aluminium monorail design. Each machine is unstained but hand finished with Danish Oil.
– The WaterRower’s patented WaterFlywheel has been designed to emulate the exact dynamics as a boat moving through water; the objective of the exercise of rowing.
– The outcome is an exercise with uncanny similarity to the “real thing”
– Naturally Self Paced- anyone can row regardless of age, sex, size of level of fitness
– Naturally Self Regulating Resistance- the WaterRower’s patented WaterFlywheel alters resistance according to the users intensity. New flywheel made from high density plastic.
– Naturally Even Stroke- works the muscle groups evenly, and in proportion to their strength.
– Natural Fluid Connection- no jerkiness or jarring like conventional mechanical rowers.
– Naturally Good for the Back- strengthens the posture and muscles of the core.
Waterrower A1Series Technical Specifications
|Dimensions||209 x 57 x 51cm82.25 x 22.25 x 20 inches|
|Net Weight When Dry||30.5kg66.5lbs|
|Net Weight When Filled with Water||47kg103.5lbs|
Warranty – 3 Year Parts / 5 Year Frame
Must be registered within 30 days