The York Fitness Active 120 Crosstrainer is a fantastic home use, rear driven crosstrainer with 18 different training programs and 16 challenging magnetic resistance levels. The console has an integrated LCD display and a simple menu with intuitive wheel navigation. This makes it easier than ever to control your workout. Use one of the 3 built-in training programmes to allow the machine to take control of your workout. The York Fitness Active 120 Crosstrainer has a stride length of 12″.
The York Fitness Active 120 Crosstrainer is perfect for home users hoping to get in shape in the most effective way possible in the comfort of their own home. Thanks to York’s experience and expertise in designing great fitness equipment, this crosstrainer can support a maximum user weight of 110KG.
- 30cm stride length (12 inches).
- 7KG rotating mass (15.5 LBS).
- 16 resistance levels.
- Permanent magnet braking system.
- 18 unique training programmes.
- Max user weight 110KG (242.5 LBS).
- 5.8″ LCD display.
- Choice between fixed or moving handles.
- Built-in transport wheels.
- Adjustable foot plates.
- Assembled dimensions L 121 x W 54 x H 148 cm (L 47.6 x W 21.3 x H 58.3 inches).